How to Configure an Email Account in DirectAdmin?
- Log in to your DirectAdmin
- Under the “E-mail Manager” section within DirectAdmin click the “E-mail Accounts” link.
- On the E-mail Accounts page you will see the Administrative User account. Click on the “Create Account” link.
- On the Create account page enter the email address and email password you would like to use. Alternatively you can have DirectAdmin create a random password by clicking on the Random button. When finished click on the “Create” button.
- When your account has been created, the page will refresh and will display your new details. Copy your details for your records.
Please rate this article to help us improve our Knowledge Base.